ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Live Enterprizes, also known as LE… located at 144-65 177th, Jamaica New York, 11434 place and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the LE website, which includes liveenterprizes.com (“the site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
The site is a social networking website which has the following description:
Exchanging info for networking and personal growth
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as all “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member”.
The user and/ or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of Live enterprizes. At its discretion, Live Enterprizes may offer additional website services and/or products , or update , modify or revise any current content and services; and this agreement shall apply to any and all additional services and /or products and any and all updated, modified or revised services unless otherwise stipulated. Live Enterprizes does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned services and/or products. Your continued use of services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised, or modified terms, you must stop using the provided services
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands , acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such Live Enterprizes shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeless, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
To register and become a “member” of the site, you must be 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving Live Enterprizes Service under the laws of statues of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to:
Furnish factual, correct current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue inaccurate or incomplete nature. Live Enterprizes will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the agreement, and as such refuse any and all current of future use of Live Enterprizes Services, or any portion thereof.
It is Live Enterprizes priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its visitors, users and members, especially that of children. Therefore, it is for this reason that the parents of any child under the age of 13 that permit their child or children access to the Live Enterprizes website platform services must create a “family “account which will certify that the individual creating the “family” account is of 18 years of years of age and as such, the parent or legal guardian of any child or children registered under the “family “account. As the creator of the “family” account. S/he is thereby granting boards, email, and/or instant messaging. It is the parent’s and/or instant messaging. It is the parent’s and or legal guardian responsibility to determine whether any of the service and/or content provided are age-appropriate for his/her child.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
After completion of the registration data and creation of your username, you will receive a random password- which you can later change- and account designation. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for and for all activities that transpire on or within may your account. It shall be your responsibility to notify Live Enterprizes immediately if you notice any unauthorized access, or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. Live Enterprizes shall not be held liable for any loss and/ or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a member of the site, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags, or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this transmitted, is expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of Live Enterprizes and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by Live Enterprizes.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of Live Enterprizes Services for the purpose of:
- Uploading, posting, emailed, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- Impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any Live Enterprizes officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- Forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offerings any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise otherwise any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- Uploading,posting,emailing, transmitting, or offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- Disrupting the normal flow of communication , or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- Interfering with or disrupting any Live Enterprizes Services , servers and/ or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/ or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violating any local state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchanges Commissions, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulation having the force of law;
- Providing informational support or resources , concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization “in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- Collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs;
Live Enterprizes herein reserves the right to pre- screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members.
Live Enterprizes herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
a) Compliance with any legal process;
b) Enforcement of the TOS;
c) Responding to any claim that therein contained content is in a violation of the rights of any third party;
d) Responding to requests for customer service; or
e) Protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of Live Enterprizes, its visitors, users and member’s, including the general public
Live Enterprizes herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Live Enterprizes or any other content providers supplying content services to Live Enterprizes. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or material supplied by our services, despite whether done so on whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statues and regulations, including, but not limited to, the export administration regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html ), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/santions/Program/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- Are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/listocheck.htm ) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export – prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations.
- Agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network services to any export – prohibited country.
- Agree not to use our website network services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws
- Agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. Or other applicable export and/or import laws.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE, AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
Live Enterprizes shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, member or user, or make such content available for inclusion on our website services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for Live Enterprizes the below listed worldwide, royalty –free and non-exclusive licenses unless otherwise stated individually.
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicity accessible areas of Live Enterprizes sites, the license provided to permit to use, to distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content on our network services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member or user of Live Enterprizes sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue you membership or use.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Live Enterprizes sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and /or publicly display said content on our network services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member/user of Live Enterprizes sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership/use.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Live Enterprizes sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of Live Enterprizes sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both visitors and member. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.
CONTRIBUTE TO COMPANY WEBSITE
Live Enterprizes provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- LE shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any contributions;
- LE shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such contributions in any such manners as they may see fit;
- The contributor’s Contributors shall automatically become the sole property of LE; and
- LE is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and /or members herein agree to insure and hold Live Enterprizes, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party, which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our services, the use of Live Services or your connection with these services, your violation of the Term of Services and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REFUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate , duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part , use of, or access to LE’s sites
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that Live Enterprizes may set up any such practices and/or regarding the use of our services , without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by Live Enterprizes, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on Live Enterprizes servers on the members behalf ,and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that Live Enterprizes has absolutely no responsibility for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, Live Enterprizes shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Any messenger service, which may include any web based versions, shall allow you and the individuals with whom you communicate with the ability to save your conversations in your account located on Live Enterprizes servers. In this manner, you will be able to access and search your message history from any computer with internet access. You also acknowledge that others have the option to use and save conversations with you on their own personal accounts on Liveenterprizes.com. It is your agreement to this TOS which establishes your consent to allow Live Enterprizes to store any and all communications on its servers.
Live Enterprizes shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alterations, modifications, suspensions and/or discontinuance of our services, or any part thereof.
As a member of Live Enterprizes.com you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and or access to our services by submitting a cancelation or termination request to Liveenterprizes@gmail.com .
As a member, you agree that Live Enterprizes, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our services. The cause for such termination discontinuance suspension and/or limitation of access shall include but is not limited to:
- Any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- By way of requests from law enforcement or any other government agencies;
- The discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our services, or any part thereof;
- Unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- Any extended periods of inactivity ;
- Any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- The nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your liveenterprizes.com account services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and /or access to any of our services.
The termination of your account with LiveEnterprizes.com shall include any and/or of the following;
- The removal of any access to all or part of the services offered within liveenterprizes.com;
- The deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- The barring of any further use of all or part of our services;
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or services and any such other, term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that Live Enterprizes shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either Live Enterprizes or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, product, advertising, or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Live Enterprizes shall not be responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or services made unavailable on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that Live Enterprizes services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our services (software) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by Live Enterprizes or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, and transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on Live Enterprizes Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
Live Enterprizes herein has granted your personal, non-transferrable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the software in any manner, nature or form, and such, not to use any modified versions of the software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our service through any means other than through the interface which is provided by Live Enterprizes for use in accessing our services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF LIVE ENTERPRIZES SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “ AS AVAILABLE” BASIS LIVE ENTERPRIZES AND OUR SUBSADARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES,AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRENTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRENTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGMENT.
- LIVE ENTERPRIZES AND OUT SUBSADARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRENTIES THAT (I) LIVE ENTERPRIZES SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REEQUIREMENTS; (II) LIVE ENTERPRIZES SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE; (III) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF LIVE ENTERPRIZES SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS , SERVICES ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND (V) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF LIVE ENTERPRIZESSERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR NO COMPUTER AND OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD BE A RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND OR INFORMATION; DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM LIVE ENTERPRIZES OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OD SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OR SERVICES. CERTAIN EPILEPTIC SYMTOMS IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES; DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION,EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES,LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION,ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT OR CONVULTIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LIVE ENTERPRIZES AND OUR SUBSADARIES, AFFILIATES, IFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, IDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTAL OR EXEMOLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PRECURING SUBSTITE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMIISION AND/OR DATA;
- STTEENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PART ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE;
SPECIAL ADMONTION RELATED TO FINACIAL MATTERS
Shall you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again, in addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is appropriate. Live Enterprizes content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. Live Enterprizes and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investing decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSUIN OF LIABILITY FORINCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTILA DMAMGES, THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONSOF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless, otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be third – part beneficiaries to this agreement.
Live Enterprizes may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the Live Enterprizes trademarks, copyrights, trade name, service marks, and other Live Enterprizes logos and any brand features, and/or product and service marks, and other Live Enterprizes logos and brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of Live Enterprizes. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Live Enterprizes logo or marks.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
Live Enterprizes will always respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion. Live Enterprizes may be disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owners behalf.
The Live Enterprizes agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
144-65 177th place, apt 2
Jamaica, New York 11434
Attn: Copyright Agent
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Live Enterprizes and shall govern the use of our services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to Live Enterprizes services. You may also be subject to additionally terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Live Enterprizes Services, affiliate servers, third party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and Live Enterprizes with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York without regard to its conflicts of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and Live Enterprizes, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Queens County, New York or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and Live Enterprizes agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVERS AND SEVERERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should Live Enterprizes fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON – TRANSFERABILTY
You acknowledge, understand and agree that your account is non transferrable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our services or the TOS must be filed within 7yrs after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violation of this TOS to Live Enterprizes as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
144-65 177th place, apt 2
Jamaica, New York 11434